Friday, June 14, 2013

True wealth...



14 June 2013
Thought for the Day
Like us on Facebook

Hi!
True wealth

 

"How I measure riches is by the friends I have and the loved ones I have and the people that I care about in my life, and that's where my values are and that's where my riches are."

 

- Ann Romney -                                         

 

Do you have an Ethical Will?

 

"They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad to realise that I'm going to miss mine by just a few days" - Garrison Keillor...

 

Click here to read more.

    

 

 

Submit a Thought
Readers are most welcome to submit a "Thought for the Day" for possible publication. To do so, click here.


* Looking for more information? We strongly recommend typing your query into the Google Search Box below.
Google
Till next time,

The All4Women team

Tell your friends about us!

If you enjoy our newsletter, and our web site, please let your friends know. Just email them suggesting they visit our site.

 

This email was sent to pkselmathjaleel.jariya@blogger.com by tips@healthmail.co.za |  
All4women.co.za | 58 Nelson Road | Berea | Durban | KZN | 4001 | South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment