Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Tomato: For the Love of Food

Summer Tomato: For the Love of Food

Link to Summer Tomato

For the Love of Food

Posted: 07 Jun 2013 11:44 AM PDT

For The Love of Food

For The Love of Food

Welcome to Friday's For The Love of Food, Summer Tomato's weekly link roundup.

This week a crash course in deceptive meat labels, fish eaters outlive vegetarians, and Splenda impacts insulin responses.

Want to see all my favorite links? (There's lots more). Be sure to follow me on on Delicious. I also share links on Twitter @summertomato,  Google+ and the Summer Tomato Facebook page. I'm very active on all these sites and would love to connect with you. (And yes, I took that pepper heart pic myself).

Links of the week

What inspired you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment