Wednesday, June 12, 2013

About Beauty: How to Make Sure Your Hair is Perfect for Your Wedding

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Beauty

Hairstyles

Makeup Tips

Skincare



From Julyne Derrick, your Guide to Beauty
I am engaged to be married this fall and for the first time in my life I've found myself absorbed in wedding blogs, Pinterest and all sorts of wedding stuff than can make your head spin like one of those whirling rainbows when my Mac freezes up. This week, I share amazing wedding tips and a lot more for those of you who are past your wedding planning days or not ready for them yet.

How to Make Sure Your Hair is Perfect for Your Wedding
In case you didn't know it, June is the biggest wedding month in the United States. I'm engaged to be married, which is fan-freaking-tastic as far as I'm concerned because at... Read more

Get Rid of Yellow Stains on Your Nails
If your old nail polish has left your nails stained and discolored, have no fear, there are several ways to get remove stains from nails. In my article, How to... Read more

19 Women in Their 60s With Fabulous Hairstyles
I loved pulling together my photo galleries of hairstyles by age group because I simply could not believe some of these women are the age that they are. This gallery... Read more

Face: Concealer, Foundation, Powders & More
How flawless is your complexion after you apply your makeup? Here we show you how to achieve a gorgeous face. Are you going too light on concealer? Should you give up foundation for a tinted moisturizer? Why is everyone ga-ga over primer? Find out in this section.

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Nails
Skin Problems
Skincare Basics -- Facials, Regimens, Makeup & More
Lips: Lipstick, lip gloss & lip balm
Fragrance & Perfumes
Hairstyle Photos

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Julyne Derrick
Beauty Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Beauty newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 


Must Reads
The 5 Hottest Short Hair Trends
How to Do a Basic At-Home Facial
10 Summer Beauty Tips
When Should I Throw Out Mascara?
20 Amazing Wedding Hairstyles
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment