Wednesday, June 5, 2013

About Beauty: 19 Women in Their 60s With Fabulous Hairstyles

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Beauty

Hairstyles

Makeup Tips

Skincare



From Julyne Derrick, your Guide to Beauty

19 Women in Their 60s With Fabulous Hairstyles
I loved pulling together my photo galleries of hairstyles by age group because I simply could not believe some of these women are the age that they are. This gallery... Read more

Amazing Haircuts for Women in Their 50s
I recently created a photo gallery of 19 gorgeous women in their 50s with fabulous haircuts. because I think too many women these days think they have to wear their... Read more

10 Eye Pencil Tricks That Work
I am not a fan of liquid eye liner, instead I prefer to dip an angled brush into a dark powder and use it as an eyeliner, or I use... Read more

Haircut & Color
Find out what haircuts best suit your face shape, how to pick the perfect hair color for your skin tone and how to color your own hair at home. Got gray roots? Here we show you your best options for covering them. Plus, find out fixes for dandruff and other hair and scalp problems.

 


Related Searches
More about Beauty
Styling Your Hair
Just for Teens: Makeup, Hair & More
Top 10 Lists: Best Hair, Makeup and Skincare Products
Beauty Over Age 50: Beauty Tips for Women Over Age 50
Celebrity Hair Tricks & Makeup Tips
Eyes: Shadows, Mascara, Liner & More

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Julyne Derrick
Beauty Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Beauty newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
The 5 Hottest Short Hair Trends
How to Do a Basic At-Home Facial
10 Summer Beauty Tips
When Should I Throw Out Mascara?
20 Amazing Wedding Hairstyles
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment